Transit Visa also known as a Special Mission Entry Visa is an entry permit that allows a person to stay and travel the country for the period of 14 days, non-extendable. Transit Visa is for tourists and visitors on short-term visits in Dubai, UAE. But this type of visa is only available to certain nationalities. Kindly contact us first before applying this type of visa.
To apply you must complete the visa application form. A copy of the passport of the individual and a valid flight ticket that indicates the exact time and date of departure from the city.
Our Dubai Visa Prices
- Clear Scanned Passport Copy of each Applicant (valid for 6 months).
- Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo or 2×2 Photo of each Applicant.
- Complete the Payment Process.
* Mobile capture images are not accepted.
- Processing will take 2 – 5 working days.
- Visa approval is sole discretion of the Dubai Immigration officials.
- Visa fee once paid will be non-refundable, if delayed, approved or rejected.
- We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 5 – 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
In some occasion, processing time may take more than the stated days should Dubai Immigration officials requires further supporting documents to process your application. Passport and Photo should be scanned, mobile capture is not acceptable.
We can process Tourist Visa for most nationalities except for Bangladesh, Yemen, Palestine, Libya, Israel passport holders, Arabs with low profession indicated on their passport and some countries in Africa (case to case basis).
Applying a Dubai Visa with us online is easy. Just fill up the visa application form, submit the required documents and complete our online secure payment process. You will have your visa for Dubai in 3 to 5 working days. For more information please contact us.
Visa rules, requirements and rates mentioned above can and do change suddenly, and without a warning. All details provided are for general information purpose only and may not be complete or accurate, even government websites can be slow to update. We recommend to check the UAE embassy in your country or the relevant authority in the UAE (DNRD in Dubai)