A Tourist Visa is an entry permit best for tourist who intends to stay longer to visit the famous landmarks in Dubai and visit as well other emirates of United Arab Emirates. Also for nationals that cannot get a visa upon arrival at any point of entry in Dubai. We have 14 days stay Tourist Visa good for short term visit and for citizens that cannot obtain a Transit Visa. Next is the 30 days stay Tourist Visa recommended for longer stays in Dubai and to explore more the country. We can also process 90 days Dubai Visa with the same requirements as Tourist visa. All this visa types are not extendable and valid for single entry only.
Our Dubai Visa Prices
- Clear Scanned Passport Copy of each Applicant (valid for 6 months).
- Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo or 2×2 Photo of each Applicant.
- Complete the Payment Process.
* Mobile capture images are not accepted.
- Processing will take 2 – 5 working days.
- Visa approval is sole discretion of the Dubai Immigration officials.
- Visa fee once paid will be non-refundable, if delayed, approved or rejected.
- We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 5 – 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
In some occasion, processing time may take more than the stated days should Dubai Immigration officials requires further supporting documents to process your application. Passport and Photo should be scanned, mobile capture is not acceptable.
We can process Tourist Visa for most nationalities except for Bangladesh, Yemen, Palestine, Libya, Israel passport holders, Arabs with low profession indicated on their passport and some countries in Africa (case to case basis).
Applying a Dubai Visa with us online is easy. Just fill up the visa application form, submit the required documents and complete our online secure payment process. You will have your visa for Dubai in 3 to 5 working days. For more information please contact us.
Visa rules, requirements and rates mentioned above can and do change suddenly, and without a warning. All details provided are for general information purpose only and may not be complete or accurate, even government websites can be slow to update. We recommend to check the UAE embassy in your country or the relevant authority in the UAE (DNRD in Dubai)