Please remember that entry into United Arab Emirates is subject to immigration approval. All details provided on this page are for general information purpose only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- 30 Days Tourist Visa is Non-extendable. However, we can apply again for another 30 days Tourist Visa on the next day after you EXIT the country, subject to Immigration Approval.
- All Visa application is for single entry only.
- We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 5-7 days prior to your arrival.
- Immigration Working Days: from Sunday to Thursday only.
- Visa Guarantee Fee will be adviced to you if required or not after evaluating your application.
- For Female below 24 years old travelling alone or with a non-related person, please send the following details (Name, Age, Nationality, Country Residing and Telephone Number) to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the UAE Immigration Officials and not SouthTravels.com. We can not guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected or in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to UAE.
- Should your Dubai Visa Application is rejected, we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- Once the Visa is approved, we will send you a copy via e-mail. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport, proceed to the passport control section and present the visa copy. The original Visa is not required.
(For Filipino nationals, you maybe required to have the original Dubai Visa if you are departing from Philippines. We can send you the original visa but you have to bear the courier charges. Speak to us if you need any further information.)
- After leaving the country, you have to send via e-mail or fax the page of your passport that has the exit stamp from the immigration of Dubai/UAE, as a proof that you have left the country for our record.
If you are going to leave UAE not by air plane, please inform us about that fact. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact.
- Learn the 10 Common reasons why Dubai Visa or UAE Visa application is rejected.
Applying a Dubai Visa with us online is easy. Just fill up the visa application form, submit the required documents and complete our online secure payment process. You will have your visa for Dubai in 3 to 5 working days. For more information please contact us.
Visa rules, requirements and rates mentioned above can and do change suddenly, and without a warning. All details provided are for general information purpose only and may not be complete or accurate, even government websites can be slow to update. We recommend to check the UAE embassy in your country or the relevant authority in the UAE (DNRD in Dubai)